Streetwise Dark Knight Expandable Steel Baton
↑ 26″ Baton Pictured Above ↑
Closed Length: 10″
Extended Length: 26″
Weight: 1.60 lbs
Our Streetwise Dark Knight Expandable Steel Baton is a versatile self-defense tool that is easy to carry on your person, or keep in your car for protection at all times.
When collapsed, the 21″ baton measures only 8″ in length, and quickly expands to its full 21″ with a mere flick of your wrist. The 26″ baton is 10″ when collapsed, and expands to (yep, you guessed it!) 26 inches.
Each size offers a great reach and the ability to keep any would-be attackers at bay. If you do need to strike, their durable black steel will deliver a powerful blow to any aggressor, and will quickly persuade him to back off.
Additionally, the Dark Knight has a uniquely designed handle that ismore than just super cool to look at. Its contoured rubberized texture is superior to most other batons, and provides for a sure, confident, no-slip grip when swinging the baton.
The tail-end of the baton features a built-in glass breaker that can save lives in case of a car accident.
And we’ve included a durable nylon holster with a belt loop for easy hands-free carrying.
↓ 21″ Baton Pictured Below ↓
Closed Length: 8″
Extended Length: 21″
Weight: 1.38 lbs
NOTE: When retracting the expanded baton, lightly tap the end at an angle, then strike down firmly onto a hard surface such as concrete. Don’t attempt on wood flooring, as you may damage the floor. To avoid damaging the baton, be sure that it is vertical (not at an angle) when striking it on the ground to collapse it.
- Collapsible / Expandable Baton Extends with a Simple Flick of the Wrist
- Unique Handle Provides a Superior, No-Slip Grip
- Baton Is Made of Durable Black Steel
- The Tail End of the Baton Features a Built-in Glass Breaker for Automotive Emergencies
- 21″ Baton Extends from 8″ to 21″
- 26″ Baton Extends from 10″ to 26″
- Used by LEO and Security Personnel Around the World
- Includes Nylon Holster with Belt Loop
- One Year Warranty from Streetwise
Restricted Items Notice:
We Cannot Ship Expandable Batons to California.
We Apologize for the Inconvenience.