Harvest Right Small Freeze Dryer
Preserve Your Family’s Food for up to 25 Years ~ Maintain All of Its Flavor, Texture and Nutrition
Why Freeze Dry?
Now you can preserve your garden produce, or create your perfect emergency food storage supply, using the foods you choose! And don’t forget how easy it now is to make great, convenient camping foods and healthy snacks!
Unlike other methods of preserving food, freeze-drying does not shrink or toughen your food. And freeze drying maintains all of your food’s flavor, texture, and nutrition.
Better Taste & Texture
Our Harvest Right freeze dryers create preserved food that looks and tastes better than store-bought freeze dried food. And you get to choose which foods – meats, veggies, fruits, or even whole meals – you wish to preserve.
Freeze drying maintains 97% of the nutritional value of the food. Other methods of preservation, such as canning and dehydrating, use high temperatures that destroy much of the food value.
Longest Shelf Life
Refrigerated, frozen or canned foods just don’t last very long. But with our Harvest Right home freeze dryer, your preserved food will last up to twenty five years. And it doesn’t need to be rotated. Freeze dried food truly is the perfect food for home storage.
Of course freeze drying works great for fruits and vegetables, but it also perfectly preserves meat, fish, dairy, eggs, ice cream, and even fully-cooked meals. There simply is no other food preservation method that is as versatile as freeze drying.
Not only will the food you freeze dry at home look and taste better than store-bought freeze-dried food, it’s much less expensive! Freeze dry all of your leftover meals, and you’ll save even more money.
Easy to Use
If you can press a button, you can freeze dry! Simply press start on the touch screen, and the patented Smart Freeze© technology senses when it’s done. Everything is automatic.
We’ve Taken a Great Machine
And Made It Even Better!
Our New Freeze Dryers Feature Better Design & Construction, and Increased Throughput!
- Faster drying…25% less time. A batch that once took 30 hours can now be freeze dried 8 hours faster.
- Touch screen moved to the top of the unit – making it easier to access and read.
- Smaller in size but still has the same great capacity as the older models.
- New unit keeps the food trays perfectly level. Yet, the chamber still slopes front to back for drainage purposes.
- Nicer, less industrial look with no bulky fasteners on the front and sides.
- Sturdy interior and exterior design makes the unit stronger. Won’t get damaged when moved or shipped.
- No adjustable feet on the bottom of the unit. Better protection for internal components with the addition of a bottom plate which completely covers the base of the freeze dryer.
- Every Freeze Dryer Ships with a Premier Vacuum Pump.
- Change the Oil Every 20-25 Batches.
- Oil Change Takes Only a Few Minutes.
- This Pump Requires Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil or JB Industries Black Gold Vacuum Pump Oil.
Optional Oil-Free Vacuum Pump:
- You may choose to upgrade to our new oil-free vacuum pump.
- The cost of the upgraded oil-free pump with the purchase of your new freeze dryer is $1495.
- That’s a savings of $200 off the retail price of $1695, if the oil-free pump were purchased separately.
- This pump requires no oil changes and no periodic maintenance.
- Your upgraded pump will ship separately, in approx. 3-4 weeks.
- You will still receive the Premier Pump with your freeze dryer.