Legacy Premium Parboiled White Rice
1 Pouch: 30 Servings ~| 6 Pouches: 180 Servings
[Click an Image to Enlarge]
Parboiled Rice Is the Perfect Companion to Any Meal
Get the best benefits of both brown and white rice with our parboiled white rice! Parboiled Rice has better nutritional value than ordinary white rice. And parboiled rice has a much longer shelf-life than brown rice, which does not store well for more than a few months.
Our parboiled rice from Legacy Premium Bulk Foods is simple to prepare, and it goes great with anything in your food storage supply. Unlike regular white or brown rice, our parboiled rice does not need to be boiled. Simply add boiling water to the rice, cover, and let stand for about twenty-five minutes.
You will get more protein and more fiber from parboiled than from regular white rice. And cooking time is about half that of brown rice. Parboiled rice cooks up fluffy and delicious every time! Your whole family will love our rice: use as a side dish, or add it to soups, stews and casserole dishes.
Add our parboiled rice to your family’s emergency food storage supply and get all the benefits of this wonderful yet simple staple. And remember, with a shelf life of up to 10-15 years, you’ll be assured that your food will be ready when you need it.
Your Family Will Simply Love Our Rice
- Perfect for Daily Use, or Long-Term Storage
- Resealable Metallyte™ Pouches
- Pouches Stand Upright on Your Shelf or Countertop
- Oxygen Absorber in Every Pouch
- Shelf Life, Unopened Pouch: 10-15 Years
- Shelf Life, after Pouch Seal Is Broken: Up to One Year
- Quick and Easy to Prepare: Simply Add the Rice to Boiling Water, Lower Heat, Cover, and Let Stand for about 20 Minutes.
- Gluten Free
- No Sodium
- No Cholesterol