Sagan Water Filtration System
Sagan Water Filtration System Complete Kit with 2 AquaBricks
One Sagan DuraFlo 550 Water Filter
- This proprietary filtration system is the most advanced and thoroughly tested portable water filtration system
- Removes bacteria, cryptosporidium and giardia for up to 700 gallons
- Removes virus for up to 550 gallons
- Removes 118 of the most common toxic chemicals, including chlorine, fluoride, cyanide, pesticides, and many more
- Removes heavy metals
- Extremely fast flow rate
- The easiest water filtration system to use
Two 3-Gallon AquaBrick Containers
- Each AquaBrick Holds 3 Gallons of Water, or up to 20 lbs. of Food or Dry Goods
- UV Protected BPA-Free HDPE Plastic
- Extremely Rugged
- Ergonomic Handles and Balanced Weight for Easy Transport
Sagan Water Filtration System
Complete Kit with One Sagan DuraFlo 550 Water Filter and Two 30-Gallon AquaBricks
Most water filtration systems on the market remove only a few certain dangerous elements from your drinking water. But our AquaBrick Water Filtration System will remove or deactivate virtually all harmful substances from any non-salt water source.
Our proprietary filtration method literally deactivates and removes waterborne microbes and heavy metals from even the most contaminated water source. Within just a few minutes, the AquaBrick Water Filter System will provide clean, purified drinking water for you and your family.
Sagan 550 DuraFlo Water Filter
The water filter will safely filter out 99.99% of virus for up to 550 gallons; and safely filter out 99.9999% bacteria and 99.99% of giardia and cryptosporidium for up to 700 gallons from contaminated water.
The Sagan DuraFlo Water Filter removes 118 of the most common toxic chemicals, including chlorine, fluoride, cyanide, pesticides, herbicides, fumigants and many more, including heavy metals.
AquaBrick Storage Container
Made from opaque, UV protected BPA free (HDPE Plastic) each multi-use container holds 3 gallons of water (11.35 liters) or 20 lbs of food. It can be used for water storage, food storage or anything you would like to keep dry and out of reach from rodents.
All AquaBrick containers stack easily and lock in place, making them convenient for home water and food storage.
- Large Funnel for Dry Goods
- Hand Pump
- Spigot & Tubing
DuraFlo Filter + Sagan AquaBrick = The Ultimate Water Solution
Our AquaBrick Containers, combined with the Sagan DuraFlo Water Filter, makes the ideal water storage and purification solution for you and your family.
Whether you're off to the woods for a weekend of hiking and camping, or looking for a convenient and reliable way to store water for an emergency, the Sagan Water Filtration System will provide you with the comfort and security of knowing you have a safe supply of clean drinking water.
Each 3-Gallon AquaBrick container holds 3 gallons of water – enough for a three-day supply for one person. For emergency preparedness, we recommend having at least one container for every member of your family.
Remember, clean drinking water is absolutely critical to our survival, so having extra containers available on hand should be considered.
The Sagan 550 Gallon DuraFlo Water Filter has been tested and certified by independent laboratories to establish the water filter’s “End of Life”. (Read more about End-of-Life testing below.)
It deactivates harmful bacteria, virus, cryptosporidium and giardia, and it removes hydrocarbons, fluoride, chlorine and other harmful substances and heavy metals.
What this means to you and your family is that each DuraFlo filter will safely provide (at least) 550 gallons of clean, purified water before it reaches its 'End of Life,' at which time it should be replaced. And since water is such a necessity, we recommend having an additional filter (or more) on hand as a replacement.
This kit includes one Sagan DuraFlo Water Filter, and two 3-gallon AquaBrick containers, so it's a great way to get started with your family's emergency water preparations.
End of Life Testing
The New Standard in Water Filtration Systems Testing
Aqua Veritas has set a new standard to substantiate the claims being made by manufacturers of Microbiological Water Purifier devices. “End of Life Testing" sets the new standard for personal water filter claims.
Visit AquiVeritas' EOL Testing Page for LOTS more information on "End of Life" Testing.
End of Life Testing simply means “testing the water filter over and over again until it’s no longer effective; then measuring the amount of water it successfully filtered.”
The lab takes an assortment of bacteria, virus and other contaminants and dumps them into the testing drums. Then they pass that gross stuff through our Sagan water filters.
After 25 gallons, they measure the results. All clear? Ok, they again spike the water with another huge dose of bacteria, virus, etc. and keep testing the same water filter. The continuously re-contaminate the water after every 25 gallons, and continue testing the same filter.
When the filter being tested is no longer able to provide clean clear water, it's at its "End of Life."
Our DuraFlo Water Filter, used in the AquaBrick System, is certified to remove bacteria, cryptosporidium and giarda for up to 700 gallons and certified to remove virus for up to 550 gallons.
These water filter test results meet or exceed established EPA water quality standards for the removal of:
- 99.9999% of Bacteria
- 99.99% of Virus
- 99.9% Cryptosporidium / Giardia
Two Basic Criteria Apply:
1. The tests must be performed by QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT WATER LABORATORIES. This means a manufacturer cannot perform its own in-house testing.
2. The lab testing for all Microbiological Water Purifier devices or personal water purification devices include the following tests:
- The water filter product must be challenged at least every 25 gallons with all the contaminants the product is said to remove for up to the total gallons/liters being claimed.
For example: If the manufacturer claims the water filter will effectively filter up to 300 gallons, the filter must be challenged every 25 gallons, being re-spiked with the contaminants every 25 gallons and pass the log reduction requirements for up to 300 gallons.
- The volume of contaminants must be in accordance with the EPA standards for the various micro-organisms being tested.
For example: Various micro-organisms require more of a “log reduction” than others in order to be safe for human consumption.
- This “End of Useful Life” or “End of Life” should approximate the true capacity of a personal water filtration product.
- When the water filter device ceases to meet the EPA log reduction standards for the stated contaminants, it is at it’s “End of Life” and no longer safe to use.
Sagan DuraFlo Water Filter Test Results:
Lab tests performed by 3rd Party ISO/IEC, EPA, USDA, NELAC & NELAP accredited microbiological research and testing facility.