Streetwise JUSTinCASE 17M Stun Gun Power Bank
Looks Like a Phone Wallet, but It's So Much More:
- Powerful Stun Gun
- Bright LED Flashlight Built-In
- 1800 mAH Power Bank to Charge Your Cell Phone or Other Device
- Magnetic Clasp Keeps Unit Securely Closed
- Belt/Purse Clip Rotates 90 Degrees
Streetwise JUST-in-CASE 17M Stun Gun Power Bank
Streetwise JUST-in-CASE 17M: So Much More than What It Appears
Our Streetwise JUST-in-CASE 17M Stun Gun Power Bank looks just like a regular phone case wallet, but it is really so much more. Its patented design provides several important functions:
- If you need to defend yourself against an assailant, it's a powerful stun gun.
- If your phone battery is low or dead, it's a Power Bank: use it to recharge your phone.
- If you need a light in the dark, it's a bright LED flashlight.
- If you need to check your self, or check what is behind you, it's a mirror.
The JUST-in-CASE 17M really is a multi-functional tool that is easy to keep handy anywhere you go. Just clip it on your belt or your purse – the magnetic clasp keeps the unit closed, and the belt/purse clip rotates 90 degrees for comfortable carry.
Stun Guns are an effective defensive weapon, for virtually any user. Simply touching an attacker with this stun gun for 3 to 5 seconds delivers a high-voltage shock, causing loss of balance and muscle control, disorientation and confusion – enough to stop any further aggressive activity – giving you the time you need to escape the threat.
Full recovery takes about five to ten minutes; there is no permanent harm when used properly.
Be sure to keep your Just-in-Case stun gun, power bank and flashlight with you wherever you go. It's lightweight and easy to carry in your pocket, purse or use the rotating belt/purse clip.
Send the right message to any would-be attacker: You Will Not Be A Victim!
What You Get:
- Streetwise JUSTinCASE 17M* Stun Gun Power Bank
- USB Charging Cable
- Lifetime Warranty from Streetwise
*Actual voltage is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 17,000,000 or more volts. See our F.A.Q. for more detailed information on voltage ratings.