Taser X1 Professional Series
A Powerful Addition to Any Civilian Self-Defense Stratey
The Taser X1 Professional Series is the same tool trusted by law enforcement agencies and security personnel around the world. And it is available to civilians as well. It will provide powerful protection for both home-defense and professionals such as security personnel or delivery drivers.
The Taser X1 is a law enforcement-grade self-defense weapon that fires electrical probes up to 15 feet away. When the probes successfully hit a target, they emit shocks that are similar to a body’s natural electrical impulses.
After striking a target, the probes’ shocks interrupt those electrical impulses, which causes a multitude of effects including falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, freezing in place, vertigo, etc.
Because of these effects, the Taser has proven to be an effective defensive weapon against even the most aggressive assailants, or persons under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. It does not rely on pain as a deterrent, since some people may have a high threshold to pain.
When fired, the Taser also ejects 20-30 confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags for marking criminals.
After a cartridge has been fired the Taser X1 has two metal electrodes on the front that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun if the probes miss.
The Taser X1 Professional Series is comfortable and easy to handle because it is ambidextrous, with a safety switch on each side. The X1 also features a built-in LASER sight.
The Central Information Display (CID) on the back of the unit shows battery power levels, critical fault indicators, invalid battery, spark duration and more.
The X1 is powered by a Performance Power Magazine lithium energy cell, which provides up to 500 five-second electrical discharges.
Taser X1 Professional Series Features:
- Provides Professional-Grade Protection
- Uses electrical impulses similar to your body’s to disable attackers
- Cause neuromuscular incapacitation and is not dependent on pain
- Electricity arcs through most clothing, and even some bullet-resistant materials
- TASER’s electrical current is very quiet and discreet when probes successfully hit
- Uses current metering technology to deliver optimal charges
- Safety switch down means safe, up means armed
- If armed for more than 20 minutes, system goes into auto low power mode and can’t fire
- Performance Power Magazine included
- PPM battery pack has enough power for up to 500 five-second discharges
- When fired, cartridges deploy 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags
- Built-in LASER works with mechanical sights for accuracy up to 15 feet (4.6 m) range
- Mechanical sights align with top probe’s path
- Two metal electrodes on the front work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun if probes miss
- Central Information Display (CID) on the back displays the battery status, critical fault indicators, invalid battery, spark duration, as well as when the unit is armed
- Ergonomic handle is ambidextrous and designed to comfortably fit most hands
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m)
- Power Supply: Lithium energy cell
- Weight (without cartridges): 2.75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.3″ x 3.2″
- Note: PPM battery drains faster in colder weather
- Note: Do NOT store the battery near metal objects it might touch