Legacy Premium Freeze Dried Chopped Onions
1 Pouch: 76 Servings ~ 6 Pouches: 456 Servings
[Click an Image to Enlarge]
Freeze Dried Chopped Onions Add Zest & Flavor to Every Dish
You can add our freeze dried chopped onions directly to soups and stews, or any of your favorite recipes that cook with liquid. They’ll reconstitute and plump up as they cook in your broth.
Or you can simply rehydrate them in water, and in just a few minutes, you have wonderful plump & juicy onions ready to add to an omelette, ground meat, or stir fry!
With Legacy Premium Bulk Foods chopped onions in your pantry, you can forego washing, trimming and chopping; we’ve already done that for you!
And these onions have a shelf life of 10-15 years, so you’ll never again have an onion go bad before you get around to using it.
Our onions add a pungent sweetness to your family’s food storage, as well as everyday meals. Freeze dried onions are a healthy replacement for croutons in soups, and they can also be used in casseroles, sauces, pastas and any storage food that calls for onions.
Freeze dried onions can be rehydrated in cold water or cooked directly from the package. When they are rehydrated, these dried onions look and taste just like fresh onions. Without the mess and the hassle.
Enjoy the delectable sweet flavor of our chopped onions, without the hassles of trimming, peeling, & chopping – not to mention, no more tears! Try some today!
Your Whole Family Is Sure to Love Our Onions
- Perfect for Daily Use, or Long-Term Storage
- Resealable Metallyte™ Pouches
- Pouches Stand Upright on Your Shelf or Countertop
- Oxygen Absorber in Every Pouch
- Shelf Life, Unopened Pouch: 10-15 Years
- Shelf Life, after Pouch Seal Is Broken: Up to 1 Year
- One Tablespoon Is Equal to One Onion
- Use Directly from Package to Add to Soups, Stews, Sauces, Gravies, etc.
- Reconstitute Before Using in Fried Foods
- Gluten Free
- No Sodium, No Cholesterol