Streetwise Virtual K9 Barking Dog Alarm
According to the US Department of Justice, “a dog’s presence is a close substitute for human occupancy and most burglars avoid houses with dogs.”
The Virtual K9 Barking Dog Alarm is an ideal security solution for your home, office, store, business … or any place you wish to have the constant security of a guard dog.
It scares would-be intruders away by imitating the sound of a vicious barking dog (or an alarm) whenever someone approaches.
With just the press of a button on the remote control, the Virtual K-9 gives you all the benefits of a guard dog without the high cost of dog food and vet bills plus you’ll never need to take it for a walk or pick it up after it!
It uses microwaves to “see” through walls and activate either an alarm, a chime, or the recording of a German Shepard in attack mode as soon as motion is detected.
The chime is a great feature for store owners to let them know a customer has entered the store or at home as an automatic doorbell to alert you to visitors approaching.
Please note that this alarm will sense motion through most walls (wood, cement, brick, stucco, glass, etc.), but it will not work through metal walls, walls with metal studs, tinted glass, or extremely thick walls.
Streetwise Virtual K9 Barking Dog Alarm Features:
- The microwave signal can “see” through walls and detect someone approaching from over 10 feet away
- Three sound modes: barking dog, chime or alarm
- Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Long-range remote control (50+ feet also works through walls)
- Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an emergency
- Eight volume levels with maximum volume of 120 dB
- Measures 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches.
- One Year Warranty from Streetwise Security