Trigger Stun Gun Flashlight w/ Disable Pin
Our Trigger Stun Gun Flashlight features a trigger lever along the side for super quick, easy activation. With a simple press on the trigger lever, your stun gun will discharge its full 75,000,000 volts of stunning power.
As an added safety measure, the wrist lanyard is attached to its disable pin. If the stun gun is taken away or knocked out of your hand, the pin will detach from the stun gun, disabling the unit.
The super bright 100 lumen flashlight can be used for illumination at night (or in dark rooms), and if flashed in the eyes of an attacker, can momentarily blind them, giving you time to make a safe getaway.
The Stun Gun has a rubberized coating to ensure a firm, secure grip.
The excellent stopping power of the Safety Technology Trigger Stun Gun Flashlight stun gun boasts 4.8 milliamps of electrical current, sure to bring down any would-be assailant.
We’ve simplified the recharging process by incorporating built-in charging prongs. Just slide the lever to expose the prongs, and plug into any standard household outlet. No need to keep track of another charger The charge on the nickel-cadmium battery can last for up to three months, depending on usage.
You can carry the Trigger Stun Gun in your pocket or purse, or in your hand. But we’ve also included a heavy-duty nylon holster with belt loop.
The Trigger Stun Gun Flashlight is made of high-quality components, and comes with a lifetime warranty from Safety Technology.
Trigger Stun Gun Flashlight Features:
- Unique Trigger Design for Quick and Easy Activation
- Bright 100 Lumen LED Flashlight Built-in
- Disable Pin Wrist Strap Prevents an Attacker from Using the Stun Gun Against You
- Slim Profile: 4-5/8” x 1-3/4” x 7/8”
- Rubberized Coating for a Firm, Secure Grip
- 4.5 Milliamps Depending on the Charging Condition of the Batteries
- 75,000,000 Volts
- Rechargeable ~ Built-in Charging Prongs Plug into Any Household Wall Outlet
- Nylon Belt Loop Holster Included
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Lifetime Warranty from Safety Technology