Taser Pulse OWB Holster
(Outside the Waistband ~ Ambidextrous)
A good holster makes all the difference when carrying your TASER® Pulse or Pulse+ in public situations. We think it is truly half of the experience. Our TASER Pulse OWB Holster was designed as the ideal carry system for the TASER Pulse.
The holster should be firmly attached to you, while still remaining comfortable. The holster should be made from of strong materials, but not be bulky. It should allow you to sit comfortably, and move freely.
But you need to be able to draw your Taser quickly and easily, without fumbling. This is critical to exercise the security and protection that your Taser offers. After all, that’s why you got it in the first place. If you can’t use it when you need it, it’s as if you didn’t have it.
Blade-Tech® holsters are made of durable Kydex plastic and are contoured to fit your TASER® PULSE or PULSE+ perfectly. Their body has a precision-molded design for superior protection and they have a positive lock trigger guard that prevents accidental firings when the PULSE is holstered.
Taser Pulse OWB Holster Features & Specifications:
- Adjustable: The holster angle can be adjusted as well as the retention.
- Positive Lock Trigger Guard: Provides tactile feedback to let you know your TASER Pulse is secure.
- Ambidextrous Design: Holster was designed to be ambidextrous for use by both right and left-handed individuals.
- Precision Molded Design: Precision molded with high strength, heat resistant polymer for a superior fit.
- Length: 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
- Width:1.38 inches (3.51 cm)
- Height: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
- Weight: 0.2 pounds (90.72 g)
- Materials: Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Max Operating Temperature: 163°F (73°C)
- Compatible with: Taser Pulse / Taser Pulse+ Models
- Made in the USA
What You Get:
- TASER Pulse OWB Holster
- OWB Tek-Lok Attachments